Kinnelon Possession of CDS Attorneys
Criminal and DWI Defense Lawyers in Kinnelon, New Jersey
Kinnelon is a borough in Morris County, NJ, with a rising population of more than 10,000 people covering 19.2 square miles. If you have a disorderly persons criminal charge arising out of Kinnelon NJ, contact us anytime for assistance. A criminal conviction can result in jail time and a permanent criminal record.
Travis J. Tormey and his team of lawyers have extensive experience representing clients charged with DWI, trespassing, and marijuana possession in Kinnelon Municipal Court. Mr. Tormey previously worked at the United States Attorney’s Office in a variety of areas, including the gang task force, sex crimes unit, and white collar crimes units. Mr. Tormey’s experience in NJ courtrooms has enabled him to develop advanced defense strategies that he can use to help you beat your criminal charges. In fact, he was recently recognized as one of the 10 best criminal lawyers in the State of NJ by the American Jurist Institute. In addition, Christopher Perry was recognized as a rising star in the area of criminal defense by SuperLawyers.
If you or a loved one needs assistance with criminal or DWI charges in Morris County, Kinnelon NJ, contact our offices for a free initial consultation at 908-336-5008.
Aggressive Morris County NJ Criminal and DUI Defense Attorneys
- Our trial team includes a former municipal prosecutor who handled all kinds of criminal cases, including simple assault, DWI, and disorderly conduct. This gives us the edge we need to help you beat your case.
- We also have a former Morris County assistant prosecutor on staff.
- We have an office conveniently located in Morris County, which means that we are always available for an in-person consultation.
- Our firm’s managing partner has successfully represented thousands of clients and appears in courts throughout Morris County on a daily basis. Check out his Morris County blog.
Kinnelon Municipal Court Information
The Kinnelon Municipal Court handles minor criminal matters and motor vehicle violations. The criminal cases heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. More serious offenses (indictable felony charges) involving jail exposure greater than six (6) months are sent to Morris County Superior Court, which is located in Morristown, NJ.
The Kinnelon Municipal Court is located at 130 Kinnelon Road in Kinnelon, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at (973) 838-7644. For more information on the Kinnelon Municipal Court, visit their official website.
- Andrew M. Wubbenhorst is the Judge.
- Ralph M. Fava is the Prosecutor.
- Elizabeth Bansfield-Mossa is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Kinnelon Municipal Court
Other Helpful Links and Information about Kinnelon NJ
- For additional information about Kinnelon, visit the Kinnelon website.
- The Kinnelon Police Department is also located at 130 Kinnelon Road. They can be contacted at (973) 838-5400. For further information about the Kinnelon Police Department, check out their website.
- For news and information on Morris County, go to the NJ.com website.
Contact our Kinnelon Drug Charges Defense Attorneys Today
If you’ve been charged with a crime in Kinnelon, NJ, call the Tormey Law Firm today for a free consultation. Let us help you set the record straight and avoid criminal or drug possession penalties. You can contact our Morris County office 24 hours a day at: 866-949-6948.