Harding Criminal Defense Attorney
Criminal and DWI Defense Lawyer in Harding Municipal Court
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense in Harding, New Jersey, it is imperative that you speak with an experienced criminal defense attorney. The aggressive criminal defense lawyers at the Tormey Law Firm can help you beat your charges and avoid a criminal record.
Travis J. Tormey and his team of criminal and drug defense lawyers have extensive experience representing clients charged with marijuana possession, simple assault, and DWI offenses in Harding Municipal Court. Mr. Tormey previously worked at the United States Attorney’s Office in a variety of areas, including the gang task force, sex crimes unit, and white collar crimes units.
Our years of experience in the courtroom have allowed us to develop a series of advanced defense strategies that we can use to help you beat your criminal charges.
The lawyers from the Tormey Law Firm appear in courts throughout Morris County on a daily basis. Contact us 24 hours a day at 866-949-6948, or use the online contact form to schedule a free appointment to discuss your case.
Seasoned Morris County NJ Criminal and DWI Defense Attorneys
- Our trial team includes a former Morris County prosecutor who handles all kinds of criminal cases, including simple assault, DWI, and disorderly conduct. This gives us the edge we need to help you beat your case.
- We have an office conveniently located in Morris County, which means that we are always available for an in-person consultation.
- Our firm’s managing partner has successfully represented thousands of clients and appears in courts throughout Morris County on a daily basis. Check out his Morris County blog.
Harding Municipal Court Information
Harding is a township in Morris County, NJ, with a growing population of just under 4,000 people. It was named after former U.S. President Warren G. Harding. The Harding Municipal Court is a court of limited jurisdiction. It handles most minor criminal matters, traffic and parking summonses, and municipal ordinance violations. The criminal cases that are heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. Indictable felony charges involving jail exposure greater than six (6) months are initially processed in local municipal court before being sent to Morris County Superior Court, which is located in Morristown, NJ.
The Harding Joint Municipal Court is located at the Hartley Dodge Memorial Building at 50 Kings Road in Madison, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at (973) 593-3026. For more information on the Harding Municipal Court, visit their official website.
- Gary F. Troxell is the Judge.
- Maryann O’Donnell McCoy is the Prosecutor (Madison, Chatham Borough, and Harding).
- Michael Cresitello is the Prosecutor (Chatham Township).
- Frank J. Ciampi is the Court Administrator.
Directions to Municipal Court for Harding Township
Other Helpful Links and Information about Harding NJ
- For more information about Madison Joint Municipal Court, visit the Madison website.
- For additional information about Harding, visit the Harding website.
- The Harding Police Department is located at 21 Blue Mill Road in New Vernon, NJ. They can be contacted at (973) 455-0500. For more information on the Harding Police Department, see their website.
- For news and information on Morris County, check out the NJ.com website.
Contact a Harding DUI Attorney for a Free Consultation
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense in Harding, NJ, call the Tormey Law Firm today for a free consultation. Let us help you avoid serious criminal penalties. You can contact our Morris County office 24 hours a day at: 866-949-6948.