Roxbury NJ Criminal Defense Attorneys
DWI and Criminal Defense Lawyers in Morris County, New Jersey
Having a criminal conviction appear on your permanent record can make it difficult for you to find or keep a job in the future. Therefore, If you’ve been charged with a drug crime or another offense in Roxbury, New Jersey, contact the aggressive criminal defense attorneys at the Tormey Law Firm today.
Travis J. Tormey and his skilled team of criminal defense lawyers have extensive experience representing clients charged with marijuana possession, DWI/DUI, and disorderly conduct in Roxbury Township Municipal Court. Mr. Tormey is considered an expert on sex crimes in New Jersey, having been quoted by the Asbury Park Press regarding Megan’s Law registration and, most recently, in the Bergen Record as to his opinion on the rise in reported luring incidents. Prior to starting the Tormey Law Firm, Mr. Tormey served with the United States Attorney’s Office in a variety of areas, including the gang task force, sex crimes unit, and white collar crimes units.
Additionally, one of our firm’s partners, Alissa D. Hascup, served with the Morris County Prosecutor’s Office for years and prosecuted serious cases such as possession of marijuana with intent to distribute. Our attorneys’ experience as both prosecutors and defense attorneys means that we can anticipate the prosecution’s arguments in your case.
The criminal defense lawyers at the Tormey Law Firm appear in courts throughout Morris County on a daily basis. Contact us 7 days a week at 866-949-6948, or use the online contact form to schedule a no-obligation appointment to discuss your case.
A Morris County NJ Team of Skilled Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Our trial team includes a former Morris County municipal prosecutor who handles all kinds of criminal cases, including simple assault, DWI, and disorderly conduct. This gives us the edge we need to help you beat your case.
- We also have a former Morris County assistant prosecutor on staff. Some of her trials included attempted murder, burglary, and distribution of 350 pounds of marijuana.
- We have an office conveniently located in Morris County, which means that we are always available for an in-person consultation.
- Our firm’s managing partner has successfully represented thousands of clients and appears in courts throughout Morris County on a daily basis. Check out his Morris County blog.
Roxbury Municipal Court Information
Roxbury is a township in Morris County, NJ, with a population of more than 23,000 people. The Roxbury Municipal Court handles most minor criminal matters, traffic and parking summonses, and municipal ordinance violations. The criminal cases that are heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. More serious offenses (indictable felony charges) involving jail exposure greater than six (6) months are sent to Morris County Superior Court, which is located in Morristown, NJ.
The Roxbury Municipal Court is located at 1715 Route 46 West in Ledgewood, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at (973) 448-2033. For more information on the Roxbury Municipal Court, visit their official website.
- Carl F. Wronko is the Judge.
- Douglas Cabana is the Prosecutor.
- Patricia E. Palazzola is the Court Administrator.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Roxbury NJ
- For further information about Roxbury, see the Roxbury website.
- The Roxbury Police Department is also located at 1715 Route 46 West. They can be contacted at (973) 448-2100. For more information on the Roxbury Police Department, visit their website.
- For news and information on Morris County, check out the NJ.com website.
Contact our Roxbury NJ DUI Defense Lawyers for a Free Consultation
If you or someone you know has been charged with a drug crime in Roxbury, NJ, call the Tormey Law Firm today for a free consultation. Let us help you set the record straight and avoid serious criminal or drug possession penalties. For more information, use the online contact form or call our Morris County office anytime at: 866-949-6948.