Denville NJ DWI Defense Lawyers
Criminal and DUI Attorneys in Denville Municipal Court
An assault charge can happen to anyone. Unfortunately, one mistake could destroy your life if you are convicted of assault in Denville, New Jersey. That’s why you are going to want to contact the aggressive criminal defense lawyers at the Tormey Law Firm.
Travis J. Tormey and his team of criminal defense attorneys have extensive experience representing clients charged with marijuana possession, simple assault, and DWI offenses in Denville Municipal Court. Mr. Tormey previously worked at the United States Attorney’s Office in a variety of areas, including the gang task force, sex crimes unit, and white collar crimes units.
One of our firm’s partners, Alissa D. Hascup, served with the Morris County Prosecutor’s Office where she was sworn in as a Special Deputy Attorney General. Ms. Hascup has successfully represented the State of New Jersey at numerous trials, including aggravated assault cases. Our lawyers’ experience as both prosecutors and defense attorneys gives us an edge in the courtroom because we know how the other side thinks.
The criminal defense lawyers at the Tormey Law Firm appear in courts throughout Morris County, including Denville, on a daily basis. Contact us seven days a week at 866-949-6948, or use the online contact form to schedule an appointment.
Experienced Morris County NJ Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Our trial team includes a former Morris County municipal prosecutor who handles all kinds of criminal cases, including simple assault, DWI, and disorderly conduct. This gives us the edge we need to help you beat your case.
- We also have a former Morris County assistant prosecutor on staff. Some of her trials included attempted murder, burglary, and distribution of 350 pounds of marijuana.
- We have an office conveniently located in Morris County, which means that we are always available for an in-person consultation.
- Our firm’s managing partner has successfully represented thousands of clients and appears in courts throughout Morris County on a daily basis. Check out his Morris County blog.
Denville Municipal Court Information
Denville is a township in Morris County, NJ, with a growing population of more than 16,000 people. It is commonly referred to as “the Hub of Morris County” because it is located at the center of several of the county’s major transportation routes. The Denville Municipal Court handles minor criminal matters, traffic summonses, and municipal ordinance violations. The criminal cases that are heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. Indictable felony charges involving jail exposure greater than six (6) months are handled at the Morris County Superior Court, which is located in Morristown, NJ.
The Denville Municipal Court shares a court with the Mountain Lakes Municipal Court. It is located at 1 St. Mary’s Place in Denville, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at (973) 625-8300 ext. 2. For more information on the Denville Municipal Court, visit their official website.
- Gerard Smith is the Judge.
- James LaSala is the Prosecutor.
- Lorrie A. Garabrant is the Court Administrator.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Denville NJ
- For additional information about Denville, check out the Denville website.
- The Denville Police Department is also located at 1 St. Mary’s Place. They can be contacted at (973) 627-4900. For additional information about the Denville Police Department, see their website.
- For news and information on Morris County, visit the NJ.com website.
Contact a Denville NJ Criminal Defense Attorney for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one is facing a criminal charge in Denville, NJ, call the Tormey Law Firm today for a free consultation. We can formulate a strategy that will help you avoid serious criminal penalties. Contact our Morris County office 24 hours a day at: 866-949-6948.