Mount Olive NJ Criminal Defense Attorneys
Criminal and DWI Defense Lawyers in Morris County, New Jersey
A drunk driving conviction can lead to jail time, fines, and suspension of your driver’s license. If you’ve been charged with a criminal or drunk driving offense in Mount Olive, New Jersey, contact the aggressive criminal and DWI defense attorneys at the Tormey Law Firm.
Travis J. Tormey and his team of lawyers have extensive experience representing clients charged with DWI, speeding, and marijuana possession in Mount Olive Municipal Court. We also have a series of advanced defense strategies that we use to beat DWI charges. Additionally, one of our firm’s partners, Alissa D. Hascup, previously served with the Morris County Prosecutor’s Office for years, successfully representing the State of New Jersey at numerous trials, including attempted murder and aggravated assault cases.
The lawyers from the Tormey Law Firm appear in Morris County NJ courtrooms on a daily basis. Contact us 24 hours a day at 866-949-6948, or use the online contact form to schedule an appointment.
A Renowned Team of Morris County NJ Defense Attorneys
- Our trial team includes a former Morris County municipal prosecutor who handles all kinds of criminal cases, including simple assault, DWI, and disorderly conduct. This gives us the edge we need to help you beat your case.
- We also have a former Morris County assistant prosecutor on staff. Some of her trials included attempted murder, burglary, and distribution of 350 pounds of marijuana.
- We have an office conveniently located in Morris County, which means that we are always available for an in-person consultation.
- Our firm’s managing partner has successfully represented thousands of clients and appears in courts throughout Morris County on a daily basis. Check out his Morris County blog.
Mount Olive Municipal Court Information
Mount Olive is a township in Morris County, NJ, with a rapidly growing population of more than 28,000 people. The township is home to Budd Lake, the largest natural lake in New Jersey. The Mount Olive Municipal Court is a court of limited jurisdiction. It handles traffic summonses, most minor criminal matters, and municipal ordinance violations. The only criminal cases that are heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. More serious offenses (indictable felony charges) involving jail exposure greater than six (6) months are handled in Morris County Superior Court, which is located in Morristown, NJ.
The Mount Olive Municipal Court shares a court with the Netcong Municipal Court. It is located at 204 Flanders-Drakestown Road in Budd Lake, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at (973) 691-0900 ext. 2. For more information on the Mount Olive Municipal Court, visit their official website.
- Brian J. Levine is the Judge.
- Brian Mason is the Prosecutor.
- Michelle Armbrecht is the Court Administrator.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Mount Olive NJ
- For further information about Mount Olive, visit the Mount Olive website.
- The Mount Olive Police Department is also located at 204 Flanders-Drakestown Road. They can be contacted at (973) 691-0850. For more information on the Mount Olive Police Department, go to their website.
- For news and information on Morris County, check out the NJ.com website.
Contact our Mount Olive NJ DWI Defense Lawyers for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one has been charged with a criminal or DWI offense in Mount Olive, NJ, do not hesitate to call the Tormey Law Firm for a free consultation. We will look over your file and come up with a strategy that to potentially get your case dismissed. Use our online contact form or call our Morris County office anytime at: 866-949-6948.