Experienced Criminal and DWI Defense Lawyer in Morris County – Client Reviews
Travis J. Tormey is an experienced criminal defense attorney who has successfully represented thousands of clients in New Jersey courtrooms. Mr. Tormey has defended clients facing a wide variety of criminal charges, including aggravated assault, disorderly conduct, marijuana possession, and DWI offenses.
Mr. Tormey received the AVVO clients choice awards in 2013 and 2014. He was also named one of the Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorneys Under 40 In New Jersey in 2014 by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys. He was also heralded as one of the Top 40 Attorneys Under 40 in the Nation in 2014 by the National Trial Lawyers Association.
Here are just a few of the testimonials offered by Mr. Tormey’s satisfied clients:
- “Travis J. Tormey is a superb attorney. He is skilled and knowledgeable. He handled my case with respect, kindness, and quiet assurance. I would trust him with all future legal needs. He has many contacts in the legal profession and government to enable him to maneuver in the legal system and to defend his clients with success. He is a master at the art of negotiation, always in favor of his clients. I would highly recommend Travis Tormey for any of your legal needs. He will help you with kindness, understanding, and superb skill.”
- “I was looking at a Superior Court offense with jail time. Mr. Tormey got my case knocked down to a Municipal Court offense with a small fine. He basically saved my rear end. He’s professional, sincere, knowledgeable, courteous, and easy to speak with. I highly recommend his services.”
- “Travis Tormey represented me on a drug charge and a no-insurance ticket. I was facing a year-and-a-half license suspension and a criminal record. Travis helped me avoid a criminal record and keep my license. He’s a great lawyer and a true professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks again, Travis!”
- “Mr. Tormey represented me in an assault case. Not only was I found innocent; the other party was found guilty of the assault. Travis also asked for and got a no-contact order on the individual. Travis was quite professional and had a very good courtroom presence. I recommend him highly.”
- “Travis has many connections. I had a problem with being at a party and having a cop grab me for possession of marijuana. Travis used his connections to talk to the prosecutor in the county in which I was arrested. He was able to get the charges dropped to a small fine instead of possession.”
- “I would highly recommend Travis Tormey for any DWI violation. Travis successfully, tactfully, and strategically reduced my 5-ticket violation to two (2) tickets while simultaneously reducing the 7-month suspension down to three (3) months based upon his knowledge of case law.”
- “Travis Tormey is the only lawyer I seek out to handle my legal affairs. Over the last four years, I have used Mr. Tormey’s services on numerous occasions to my great benefit. He promptly returns my messages and takes the time to explain the legal jargon and how we should proceed at every step of each of my cases. Mr. Tormey is always ready and well prepared to represent me in Municipal Court. He has made going through legal proceedings much more straightforward and clear. Due to my driving habits, I know I will continue to use Mr. Tormey in the future.”
- “Travis is an excellent attorney. He has represented people in my family on numerous occasions. I would recommend him to anyone because I know he can be trusted to seek the best possible outcome for his clients.”
- “Travis Tormey talks the talk and he definitely walks the walk. I was facing very serious harassment charges in New Jersey, and Travis used deft negotiation skills and impressive legal expertise to convince the DA to drop all criminal charges against me. My criminal record is clean thanks to Travis Tormey.”
- “I have received legal advice from Mr. Tormey for both myself and my family on numerous occasions. He has always given me sound legal advice and has been available whenever needed. I consider myself very fortunate to have a legal team with Mr. Tormey’s knowledge, skills, and experience in my corner.”
- “Not being from NJ, I would have had NO idea how to handle this case. Travis and his staff always returned my call within the day. The case against me was downgraded due to his work and knowledge of the law. He is very bright and articulate. His explanations helped ease my worries. A true professional!!”
- “Travis walked me through the case, answered every question I had in a timely manner, and gave me a good idea of what to expect prior to going to court. I would highly recommend him.”
- “I’ve known Travis Tormey as a fellow attorney for several years. His zealous representation of the accused is top-notch. When I am conflicted out of a case, Mr. Tormey is one of the first lawyer to whom I refer clients.”
- “I would like to extend my personal gratitude for the expertise and commitment you have executed while representing me in municipal court. Upon being charged with DUI and reckless driving, I quickly realized what a dire situation I had put myself, my career, and any hopeful future endeavors in. Distraught and hopeless, I searched the Internet an entire day and contacted your office. After meeting with Travis Tormey, I was optimistic that I might possibly not have to bear the badge of a DUI due to the possibility of procedural disobedience by the law enforcement agency. As a retired military officer, I understood that minor indiscretions can have adverse effects. Travis Tormey insisted upon and persevered through six months of adjournments, awaiting the State to provide and prove their case. Gratefully, on 4 January 2012, through his expertise both tactical and technical, Travis Tormey pled out my case to a mitigated reckless driving charge. Without any inhibitions, I strongly recommend Travis Tormey and his law office.”
Contact an Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer to Schedule a Free Consultation
If you are facing criminal charges in Morris County, contact the Tormey Law Firm today for a free consultation. One of our experienced criminal defense attorneys will look over the details of your file and formulate an effective strategy for your case. Call us at 201.355.5385 or toll free at 866.949.6948, or use the online contact form to schedule an appointment.