Madison NJ Drug Charges Lawyers
Criminal and DWI Defense Attorneys in Madison, New Jersey
Do not let a criminal record destroy your life. If you are facing criminal charges in Madison, New Jersey, contact the aggressive criminal and DWI defense attorneys at the Tormey Law Firm.
Travis J. Tormey and his team of lawyers have extensive experience representing clients charged with DWI, speeding, and marijuana possession in the Madison Joint Municipal Court. Mr. Tormey previously served with the United States Attorney’s Office in a variety of areas, including the gang task force, sex crimes unit, and white collar crimes units.
One of our firm’s partners, Alissa D. Hascup, served with the Morris County Prosecutor’s Office for years. During her time there, she was sworn in as a Special Deputy Attorney General and successfully represented the State of New Jersey at numerous trials. Ms. Hascup is also a former Morris County Municipal Prosecutor whose experience as both a prosecutor and a defense attorney means that she understands how the other side thinks in your case.
The lawyers from the Tormey Law Firm appear in courts throughout Morris County on a daily basis. You can call us at 866-949-6948, or you can use the online contact form to schedule an appointment.
Award-Winning Morris County NJ Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Our trial team includes a former Morris County municipal prosecutor who handles all kinds of criminal cases, including simple assault, DWI, and disorderly conduct. This gives us the edge we need to help you beat your case.
- We also have a former Morris County assistant prosecutor on staff. Some of her trials included attempted murder, burglary, and distribution of 350 pounds of marijuana.
- We have an office conveniently located in Morris County, which means that we are always available for an in-person consultation.
- Our firm’s managing partner has successfully represented thousands of clients and appears in courts throughout Morris County on a daily basis. Check out his Morris County blog.
Madison Joint Municipal Court Information
Madison is a borough in Morris County, NJ, with a population of nearly 16,000 people. It is still known as “the Rose City” because it was once home to a thriving rose-growing industry. The Madison Municipal Court handles minor criminal matters, traffic summonses, and municipal ordinance violations. The criminal cases that are heard at the local municipal court level are disorderly persons offenses and petty disorderly persons offenses. Indictable felony charges involving jail exposure greater than six (6) months are handled at the Morris County Superior Court, which is located in Morristown, NJ.
The Madison Joint Municipal Court is located at the Hartley Dodge Memorial Building at 50 Kings Road in Madison, NJ. The court office is open Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and the court office can be contacted directly at (973) 593-3026. For more information on the Madison Municipal Court, visit their official website.
- Gary F. Troxell is the Judge.
- Maryann O’Donnell McCoy is the Prosecutor (Madison, Chatham Borough, and Harding).
- Michael Cresitello is the Prosecutor (Chatham Township).
- Frank J. Ciampi is the Court Administrator.
Other Helpful Links and Information about Madison NJ
- For more information about Madison, visit the Madison website.
- The Madison Police Department is located at 62 Kings Road. They can be contacted at (973) 593-3000. For additional information about the Madison Police Department, see their website.
- For news and information on Morris County, check out the NJ.com website.
Contact our Madison NJ Criminal Defense Lawyers for a Free Consultation
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense in Madison, NJ, call the Tormey Law Firm today for a free consultation. Let us help you devise a strategy so that you can avoid serious criminal penalties and keep your permanent record clean. Contact us 24 hours a day at 866-949-6948, or use the online contact form to schedule an appointment.